
Here is Brett's first email from his mission area!
¡Hola! So this is gonna be another brief- I am here and alive and don`t need anything yet- emails. Wow. We went to the mission home yesterday by plane then we got our areas assigned. It was really sweet and the ayudántes(Assistants to the President) made it really suspensefull. It was just like Christmas. So luckily I only had to take a 2 hour bus ride to my area last night- some Elders had to wait till today to take a 12 hour train or bus ride. ugh. But yeah, I came to beautiful Logroño. It is a city a bit southeast of Bilbao, pretty sizeable so you might be able to find it on a map. My trainer is Elder Zirkle, he is really great and President Duvball thinks a lot of him. So I am stoked. This is just a quick one, but I will send you a longer one on p-day(Monday) with more details. I love you all and am excited to finally begin. The work here is steadily growing, and I am teaching a commandment tonight that I haven´t taught before- in Ingles or Español. But it is just studying the scriptures. Well take care and have fun, because I am.bye. -Elder Anderson
¡Hola! So this is gonna be another brief- I am here and alive and don`t need anything yet- emails. Wow. We went to the mission home yesterday by plane then we got our areas assigned. It was really sweet and the ayudántes(Assistants to the President) made it really suspensefull. It was just like Christmas. So luckily I only had to take a 2 hour bus ride to my area last night- some Elders had to wait till today to take a 12 hour train or bus ride. ugh. But yeah, I came to beautiful Logroño. It is a city a bit southeast of Bilbao, pretty sizeable so you might be able to find it on a map. My trainer is Elder Zirkle, he is really great and President Duvball thinks a lot of him. So I am stoked. This is just a quick one, but I will send you a longer one on p-day(Monday) with more details. I love you all and am excited to finally begin. The work here is steadily growing, and I am teaching a commandment tonight that I haven´t taught before- in Ingles or Español. But it is just studying the scriptures. Well take care and have fun, because I am.bye. -Elder Anderson


No comments:
Post a Comment